Tasks Actividades

Blog Archive

Monday, April 26, 2010

Is there a Santa Claus?


1. Dear editor
Watch the video podcast and order the words.

eight / old / of / I’m / my / some / Claus / little / is / say / friends / years / there / Santa / no

Awesome

2. Yes, Virginia
Watch the video podcast and correct the mistakes.

Mama says “if she see us in a sun it’s so.”

Awesome

3. Virginia O Hanlon
Watch the video podcast and order the sentences according to the sequence.

115 West 95th street.
Is there a Santa Claus?
Virginia O Hanlon
Please, tell me the truth.

Awesome

4. Is there a Santa Claus?
Watch the video podcast and match the two columns.

In 1897.................showed a city
one little girl...............what it means to believe

Awesome

5. Yes, Virginia
Watch the video podcast and fill in the blanks.

_____ editor.I’m ____ years old;
some of my _____ friends say _____ is no Santa Claus
Papa ____ “if you see __ in the ___ it’s so.”
______ , tell me the ____.
Is _____ a Santa Claus?
Virginia O Hanlon____ West _____ street.
In _____ one little girl ____ a city what it means to ______.

No comments:

Post a Comment