Tasks Actividades

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Man vs. wild




1 Man vs. wild Drag and Drop Activity

Column A

live
knock around all
when I was a kid
just have
to get out

Column B

fun
I wanted to do was
for adventure
in the dirt
a bit


Watch the video podcast and match the two columns.

live ................................................ fun
knock around all ....................... I wanted to do was
when I was a kid .........................for adventure
just have ...................................... in the dirt
to get out ..................................... a bit

Awesome

2 When I was a kid all I wanted to do was…..

Watch the video podcast and correct the mistakes.

When
your a teenager you always look after you leap;
At this moment I know better but I still jump.

Awesome

3 When you’re a kid you never look before you leap.

Watch the video podcast and order the sentences according to the sequence.

Patagonia
I’ll find there
and the Sahara dessert
This fall
but I’m up for the challenge
I don’t know what
I’m headed to Panama

Awesome

4 People always asked me

Watch the video podcast and order the words.

grow up / you / you / wanna
when / what’d / ? / be

Awesome

5 I’m up for the challenge

Watch the video podcast and choose true or false.

He doesn’t want to grow up.
True or false
The name of the program is wild vs. man.
True or false
The new season begins on April 9 at 9.
True or false
The program is on the National Geographic channel.
True or false

Awesome

6 Grow up, well, I don`t know if I ever wanna do that.

Watch the video podcast and fill in the blanks.

When I ____ a ____ all I wanted to ___ was _____ for _____ ,
to get out in the ____ , knock around a bit, just have ____.
When you’re a ___you never _____ before you ____;
now I know better but I ____leap.
This fall I’m _____to Panama, Patagonia and the Sahara _______;
I don’t _____ what I’ll find there, but I’m ___for the _________.
______always asked ___, what’d you _____ be when you ____ __?
____ __, well I don’t know if I ever wanna do that.
Man vs. wild with Bear Grills.
New season begins November 9th__ 9 __ the Discovery ______.

Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment